One Year - Limited Warranty
iYardArt.com / Acquisition Services of Deland guarantees all its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to determine if an item is defective.
What is covered
- Adhesive Bonds
- Solder Bonds
- Material Defects
- Delivery Damages
(Photograph damaged packages prior to opening)
What is not covered
- Paints Drying Out
- Paint Spillage or Misapplication
- Paint Loss
- Damage, Loss or Theft
- Paints, if provided in Art Kits, may dry out and are not guaranteed to remain useable.
- Painted items exposed to elements may discolor, chip or lose paint, this is expected and normal wear and tear.
- Paint can spill or be irresponsibly applied we cannot be held responsible.
- Metal items may rust and are not guaranteed to remain rust free.
- Metal items can be bent causing paint to flake off the product, this is not covered.
With a return authorization, this warranty includes shipping charges for the replacement item and return of the defective item when sent on our provided shipping label. (You will be sent a shipping label for authorized returns of defective merchandise)
These guarantees are limited to the replacement of the item. If the item is no longer available, you may choose a store credit or a refund for the full purchase price including shipping and taxes.
To get a return authorization and warranty service
Provide: Purchaser Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, and Approximate Date of Purchase. If you have an order/invoice number that will help us to verify the purchase.
Mail: iYardArt / Acquisition Services of Deland 1403 East New York Avenue Deland, FL 32724
Phone: (386) 747-5335
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, but you may have other rights provided by your state's law. If any statements in this warranty are void or prohibited by state law the remainder of the warranty shall remain in effect.
Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly accept the return of any item we sold, for any reason, within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in new condition and in original packaging. A return authorization must be obtained.
Contact us at returns@iYardArt.com to obtain a return authorization; provide your order number, name, address, telephone number and email. A return authorization must be obtained for any items returned. No return will be accepted, or exchange / credit / refund issued without a return authorization.
We will issue an equitable exchange, store credit or a refund, your choice, which will be issued within a certain amount of days upon receipt of the returned item. Shipping charges cannot be credited or refunded.
We are not responsible for incidental damages (Things that happen by chance or without intention)
- Products that require installation must be installed according to their included instructions. Improper installation can result in failure that can cause property damage and/or physical harm.
- When installing products consider their placement. Don’t place brackets where people or animals can collide with the bracket, personal harm may be caused.
- We make every effort to provide safe, non-toxic paints with our Art Kits. However, consumption or application to the skin may be harmful and should be avoided. Adult supervision can prevent paint spillage or misapplication.
- Some items may have sharp edges. If not handled cautiously personal injury may result. This should be explained to adults & children or not given to them if they cannot or will not be careful enough not to harm themselves.
- Steel rods and paint brushes can poke or puncture the user or others. Caution should be used when using or moving about with these items.
- Know what is behind the surface in which you drill or set screws. Water pipes, electrical wires or other hidden objects can cause personal harm or property damage. If you have any doubt about installation safety or efficacy, hire a professional.
- Be cautious when inserting metal rods into the ground. Pipes, wires or other underground objects may cause electrocution or other personal harm or property damage by inserted rods. Know what is under the ground when digging or placing any object in the ground. If you are in doubt about what is underneath the ground call 811. Visit call811.com for more information.